Over the years, a number of colleges and institutes have become part of Anglia Ruskin. They include the Cambridgeshire College of Arts and Technology (CCAT) and the Essex Institute of Higher Education (formerly the Chelmer Institute – itself formed from the Mid-Essex Technical College and the Brentwood College of Education). At first, these colleges combined to become Anglia Polytechnic, and then Anglia Polytechnic University in 1992. We’ve been known as Anglia Ruskin University since 2005.
Scholarships & funding
International Merit Scholarship (undergraduate, postgraduate students)
International Alumni Scholarship (postgraduate taught and postgraduate research)
International Early Payment Discount (undergraduate and postgraduate)
Request a call from us and get FREE advice to study abroad.
• University is largest in the east of England with over 30,000 students
• Has international community of over 120 nationalities
• University’s International support services are recognised amongst the best (International Student Barometer 2013)
• Its Student Services team is rated the best in the country (Times Higher Education Awards 2012)
• Employment Bureau, university’s on-campus recruitment agency support students in finding part-time work whilst studying, and full-time employment after graduation