Terms and conditions – admissionsdirect.com
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You must not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming in any way to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with Content Standards.
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Intellectual property rights
ADMISSIONS DIRECT is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Material prepared for the primary purpose of providing information about universities and colleges on their admission process, course details, course duration, scholarships, its teaching and research activities, its subsidiaries and with which it is associated or affiliated has been placed on the site.
Subject to extracts of material from the site may be accessed, downloaded and printed for your personal and non-commercial use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on the site.
Any identified contributors as the authors of material on the site must always be acknowledged.
You may not modify the digital copies of any material printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not use any part of the material on the site for direct or indirect commercial purposes or advantage without obtaining a license to do so from the website or its licensors.
Nothing contained in the site shall be taken, construed or considered as a grant of license or right to use the trademarks of Admissions Direct or that of any third party displayed on the site without the prior written permission of the respective owner/s.
- Be accurate.
- Be genuinely held.
- Comply with applicable law in India and the law of the country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is likely to offend, provoke or attack other contributors to or users of the site.
- Contain any material that is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material that is obscene, offensive, abusive or hateful.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence or contain a statement or describe or encourage activities that could endanger the safety or well-being of others.
- Promote discrimination of the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion, or nationality.
- Infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any person or organization.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act or illegal activity.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be threatening, harass, abuse or invade another's privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the contributor's identity or affiliation with any person or organisation.
- Contain any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Admissions Direct reserves the right to review, edit or remove without warning any contribution that in its sole discretion breaches these Content Standards and to take further action, including legal action, as the website reasonably feels necessary or is required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Admissions Direct accepts no responsibility or liability to any third party for the content or accuracy of any material posted by any user of the site
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, ADMISSIONS DIRECT excludes any representations or any warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness of a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Unless material is part of ADMISSIONS DIRECT Material, or unless stated otherwise, the site may contain advice, opinions, statements or other information by various authors or organizations. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement or other information is at your risk and to the extent permitted by law the website disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any user of the site or by anyone who may be informed of such information.
Where the site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, those links are provided for information only. ADMISSIONS DIRECT has no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
In no event shall ADMISSIONS DIRECT be liable to any party for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses be foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss suffered by third parties, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damages arising out of use of the site or reliance on any material or services provided in the site or accessed through it, whether or not amended by third parties and regardless of form of action.