Higher Diploma In Business With Sales Performance & Business Development
Duration : 1 Years
Intake : Sep
Level : Postgraduate Diploma
Tuition & fees : € 4,350 Per Year
IELTS : 6.0
TOEFL : 0
PTE : 0
About this course
Who is the programme suited to?
This full-time and part-time programme is aimed at graduates who are looking to advance their careers by achieving a business qualification with a focus on sales and business development, a knowledge and competence required by an increasing number of Irish businesses in 2017, or those currently in employment in a wide variety of sectors, including those with technical expertise or educational qualifications in science, pharmaceuticals, engineering and hospitality but with a need to cross-skill or increasingly focus in the areas of sales and business development.
This programme would be of benefit to anyone interested in a career in Business development, sales; relationship management, sales management, customer experience analysis.
Did You Know?
Morgan McKinley (2017) found that the most in demand roles currently include sales and business development, in particular, sales with a focus on new business, customer service and technical support. Blended skillsets, combining creativity and analytical competence are in high demand.
On successful completion of this programme, you will be able to:
• Apply relevant management techniques to effectively manage the sales function & sales organisation
• Analyse the use of relevant sales tools and techniques to develop an effective sales strategy to maximise sales revenue
• Engage in successful sales negotiations and handle objections
• Devise a relationship management strategy to develop and build loyalty
• Use various social media and digital marketing tools to develop a digital sales strategy
Graduates will be equipped to work in Business development, sales; relationship management, sales management, customer experience analysis and related areas.
On completion of these programmes, graduates will also be able to apply for Level 9 qualifications in the field of business including LIT’s own Master of Business in Marketing & Management Strategy.