It is one of the oldest Government University in Ukraine started in 1784.
It has more than 150 teachers and professors ensuring good attention given to every student.
It is the only medical university in Ukraine which offers 91 PG courses.
Excellent quality of education with classes conducted in 100% English medium.
The MEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF LVIV fee structure is quite economical and affordable for all international students,especially for Indian students.
The following specialization available for postgraduate students
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Anesthesiology and Intensive
General Hygiene Traumatology
Orthopaedics and Pathological Anatomy
Pulmonology and Phtisiatry
Psychiatry Clinical Laboratory Diagnostic
Admission Documents required
1. Application to the name of the Rector of the University with request for enrollment for the studies at the University on the commercial basis;
2. Completed application form (including full name, date of birth, passport number, citizenship, permanent address, phone, fax and e-mail of applicant);
3. Original of Transcript of high school or college/university education with complete listing of courses and attained, together with Originals of all diplomas, certifications and licenses (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
4. Original of Birth Certificate (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
5. Copy of inner page(s) of Passport
6. Results of physical examination (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
7. Results of laboratory test for the presence of the AIDS virus (should be translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public or by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country);
8. 10 photographs measuring 3x4 cm each.
¨ The Tuition Fees for foreign citizens in Ukraine are determined by fixed order of the Ministry of Education and Science, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economics of Ukraine.
¨ Foreign citizens can be enrolled to the University after their Сhemistry and Ukrainian, Russian or English Interview results.
¨ Foreign citizens, who are given with state grants according to the international agreements, general state programs, other international obligations of Ukraine, can be enrolled to the University on the basis of the documents from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine within the limits of state order.
¨ Foreign citizens can be enrolled to the University after signing the Contract for study with the University and having payed Tuition and Hostel Fees
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (LNMU) - Ukraine
University is included into Directory of World Health Organization (WHO) and into Directory of Universities of Central European countries.