About Post-baccalaureate Diploma In Business Management in Cape Breton University
Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management
- Degree Type: Diploma
- Length: 2 years
- So You Can: become a valuable employee who can understand organizational priorities, apply business competencies, and demonstrate initiative.
Be a Leader in the Organization
To be a leader in a constantly changing environment is no easy task. The Business Management Diploma (BMD) offered at CBU explores important business aspects required to embrace change within an organization. The program structure provides opportunities for you to apply your skills of marketing, economics and business management with a real-world focus.
The Business Management diploma will strengthen your management skills for a career in the private sector, social sectors, or government. As a participant in the BMD program, you will have the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience through the completion of an internship or a capstone project – your choice!
A BDM is designed for individuals with non-business related degree who want to gain a university post baccalaureate creditienal for a solid foundation in business knowledge and practises.
Why a Business Management at CBU?
- Develop the ability to integrate technical knowledge of management, incorporating theoretical concepts in managing people, while learning about operations and finances
- Learn from professors who have extensive knowledge and experience in their related field
- Become a valuable employee who can understand organizational priorities, apply business competencies, and demonstrate initiative
Areas of Study:
- Organizational behaviour
- Business Decisions
- Social Media Manager
- Business Advisor
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Team Lead
Entry requirement for international students
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum B average
- If English is not your first language, you must meet the CBU proficiency requirements below:
Paper-Based Test: 550
Computer-Based Test: 213
Internet-Based Test: 80
Overall Score: 6.5
No Band Below: 6.0
Cape Breton University Highlights
|Type of university
|Diploma and Certificate Programs
|Tuition per academic year for Undergraduate International Students
|Test scores accepted
Cape Breton University The Average Tuition Fees And Other Expenses
For international candidates aspiring to study at the university, it is mandatory to have an estimate of the cost of living in Canada to survive comfortably in a foreign land. Below is the estimated tuition and student fees for the Fall/Winter 2019 – 2020 presented-
||2,012 (for six credit course)
|International differential fees
|International medical plan
Note: The graduate fee depends on the number of courses offered by the students. Thus, graduate students should expect to pay more than 400% of the above-stated fees