Malta Student Visa Requirements – admissionsdirect.com
Malta Documents Required:
- Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent Passport size photographs in colour with white background (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Please do not staple the photographs to the Application Form.
- Passport/Travel document must:
- Have a validity of at least 3 months after the intended stay.
- Have been issued with in the previous 10 years and the validity must not exceed 10 years.
- Have at least 2 blank pages
- All previous Passports must be presented
- Overseas Travel Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen Countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency, evacuation etc. For this purpose, Insurance may only be purchased from one of 16 Schengen recognized Insurance Companies in India.
- Travel Itinerary with dates (for less than 90 day courses include return flights). Once the Visa is approved, a confirmed return flight ticket may be requested prior to Visa being issued.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses (tuition fee and daily expenses) during the study period. The funds may be under the parents/legal guardian’s name.
- A letter (signed and stamped) from the bank stating the available balance
- Original bank statements (signed and stamped) for the last 3 months
- Proof of Accommodation: Either
- A hotel booking.
- Declaration of Proof signed by the invitee and endorsed by a notary + photocopy of invitee’s ID card or Passport.
- Originals and 1 copy of the Educational Certificates apostilled by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
- Letter from the Educational Institute in Malta stating that the applicant has been offered a place in the course.
- One (1) photocopy of the applicant’s entire passport/s.
- Notarized No Objection Certificate from both parents if applicant is a minor.