Malta Nursing Bridging Program – admissionsdirect.com
For details WhatsApp +91 9048599555
Lets have a look at the Malta nursing bridging programme, also known as the Undergraduate Certificate Program in Nursing Studies.
The University of Malta offers 4 months bridging program.
Malta College of Arts & Science(MCAST) offers 6 months bridging program.
|Course type||Malta nursing bridging program|
|Degree||MQF Level 5/6|
|Age limit||Not more than 40 years|
3.5 years of Diploma Nursing (GNM) or BSc.Nursing
Min 1 year exp
|Other Academic criteria||IELTS 6.0 Overall Band / Individual 5.5|
|OET Speaking B Other modules C+|
|Gap in studies||Maximum 5-6 years|
|Experience||Min 1 year|
MCAST- *4 (January, April, June, October)
The University of Malta-October
|Exclusively for||Non-EU citizens|
Registration with the Maltese Nursing & Midwifery Council is required to practice as a nurse or midwife in Malta. The Malta nursing bridging programme will bridge the knowledge gap and develop the required work culture for prospective nurses and midwives to practice successfully in Malta.
For experienced nurses, the Malta nursing bridging programme is meant to expand their knowledge base in skills and areas that were not addressed in their original studies or prior profession.
Scope of Undergraduate Certificate Program in Nursing Studies
This Undergraduate Certificate programme in Malta is a nursing bridging programme that lasts six months. This curriculum fills up the gap and provides some knowledge based on European nursing standards. Students gain a broad understanding of social work settings and health science. They learn how to make decisions under pressure and how to make decisions in critical situations.
Study Subjects in the Malta Nursing Bridging Program
The following subjects and topics are covered in the nursing bridging programme in Malta's curriculum:
- Health and social care approaches that are multidisciplinary
- Health and social care quality assurance
- Decision-making and ethical issues
- Health science training on the job
- Intermediate in English
- Mental well-being
Outcomes of the Malta Nursing Internship Program
- Recognize the nursing practise strategies used in Europe on a local level.
- Ethical, religious, and other associated issues are researched and comprehended in order to cope with working in another country.
- Non-EU students participating in the course for more than 90 days will be able to work 20 hours per week. Candidates who have just graduated can also stay in Malta for an additional six months following graduation to hunt for work.
- After completing the Malta nursing bridging programme, candidates can apply for required registration with the Maltese Nursing and Midwifery Council. Following completion of the programme, you will be immediately hired by hospitals in Malta.
- After 3 months of completion in Malta as a registered nurse, you can apply for a family reunion visa.
- After gaining a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Malta, you can apply for a permanent residence visa.
- You might be able to apply for an EU Blue Card as well. Citizens of non-EU countries can work in EU countries.
After completing the Malta Nursing Bridging Program, there are a variety of career options available.
Nurses who successfully finish this course can register with the Malta Council of Nurses and Midwives as nurses. They will be able to practise as a registered nurse in Europe once they have completed their education.
Malta Nursing Bridging Program Registration Process
We've previously gone through all of the requirements for enrolling in the Malta nursing bridging programme.
- Documentation of personal identification
- Academic documents
- Proof of English proficiency
- Work experience documents
- Police verification documents in some cases
|India: +91 9048599555|