responsive image

Estonia Student Visa Requirements

Worlds fastest growing study abroad consulting service that offers free guidance and advice to students.

Estonia Student Visa Requirements –

Students from non-EU countries need to apply for Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) since Estonia does not issue ‘student visa’. The student can apply for visa and TRP after getting admission in a university and they have forwarded required documents. 

More information about application process and all the required documents (including legal income proving certifications) can be found from Estonian Police and Border Guard Board website.

A temporary residence permit is valid for maximum of one year and should be renewed at least 2 months before the date of expiration at the Police and Border Guard Board.

Students from countries outside European Union have to register their place of residence in the Local Government authority within 1 month from the arrival to Estonia on the basis of residence permit for study.

Spouse or children of the candidates can also apply for TRP if the course is Master’s or Doctorate level.

Lost your Password?

Sign in With...